Meeting agenda for Wem and Shawbury Local Joint Committee
Wednesday 20th June 2012 at 07:00 PM in the Whixall Social Centre, Post Office Lane, Whixall, SY13 2RL.
- Jeff Beard - Loppington Parish Council
- Sim Beer - Whixall Parish Council
- Karen Calder - Shropshire Council - Hodnet
- Dewi Davies - Hadnall Parish Council
- Pauline Dee - Shropshire Council - Wem
- John Edwards - Weston under Redcastle Parish Council
- John James - Moreton Corbet and Lee Brockhurst Parish Council
- Jon Jinks - Clive Parish Council
- Simon Jones - Shropshire Council - Shawbury
- John Kennedy - Shawbury Parish Council
- Chris Mellings - Shropshire Council - Wem
- Russell Purslow - Myddle and Broughton Parish Council
- Len Staines - Wem Rural Parish Council
- Edward Towers - Wem Town Council
- Brian Williams - Shropshire Council - The Meres
- Tom Wycherley - Grinshill Parish Council
- Julian Hinds - West Mercia Police
- Gail Moore - RAF Shawbury
Items under discussion:
To elect a Chairman of the Wem and Shawbury LJC for the ensuing year.
To receive apologies for absence.
To appoint a Vice-Chairman of the Wem and Shawbury LJC for the ensuing year.
To confirm the Notes of the Meeting held on 6th February 2012, copy attached.
(Agenda Item 4 Notes 6th February 2012.pdf)
A Guidance Note on declaring personal and prejudicial interests will be available at the meeting.
To receive an update from an NHS representative.
(Agenda Item 6 Update from NHS.pdf)
To receive an update from West Mercia Police.
To receive a presentation on public access automated external defibrillators by Cliff Medlicott from West Midlands Ambulance Service.
To receive a written update from Alison Brock, Shropshire Council’s Broadband Manager.
(Agenda Item 9 Broadband Update.pdf)
To receive any further questions, comments and suggestions from the floor.
To consider the summary report and grant applications received.
(Agenda Item 11 Funding Applications Summary Amended.pdf)
To identify potential items for future meetings. Members of the public can make suggestions and ask questions using the forms provided at the meeting.
The next meeting will be held on Thursday 11th October 2012 at 7.00 p.m. in the Council Chamber, Edinburgh House, New Street, Wem.
Committee Officer is Ann Almond
Tel: 01743 252363 Fax:
View Decisions arisen from this Committee Meeting
Back to top