The Community Directory for Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin is a comprehensive database of up-to-date, countywide information on community groups, clubs, societies and organisations.
Follow the link below - Community Directory homepage - to access the directory, which has 2,500 entries, including:
- information on leisure activities, clubs and societies
- advice on getting a grant or just finding the right benefits
- guidance and support on a wide range of health and social care issues
- community news and local websites
- inspiration on finding a new hobby
- a start on a journey to research the local history of your home, village or family
- a helping hand to a club or society struggling to get new members by providing a web presence
The Community Directory for Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin is free to join. You can add an entry via the link on this page - Community directory for Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin.
The Community Directory is produced by Shropshire Council in partnership with Telford and Wrekin Council, Shropshire Care Information Providers and Self Help Shropshire.