Broseley customer service point
|Thursday||09:30 -||13:00||14:00 -||18:00|
We're working in partnership with Broseley Parish Council so that our customers can access a range of council services. The office provides access to our customer service centre via a free-to-use phone link as well as a public computer for doing business with us online. Staff are on hand to provide assistance in getting online and using the 'warm' phone, so that customers can report issues, make payments or applications and access the services they need.
You can access Shropshire Council services at this customer service point as follows by using our free to use public PC or our freephone telephone:
- Monday: 2pm - 6pm
- Thursday: 9:30am - 1pm, 2pm - 6pm
- Friday: 2pm - 5pm
- Saturday: 9:30am - 1pm
You won't be able to access council services outside of the hours stated above.
We provide a variety of services, some of which you may prefer to access online. If you don’t have a computer at home, you can use our public access computer. You can also report things and make payments to us for certain services. Please use the following links to see what you can do online - you may save yourself a visit to our office.
If you want to see what open consultations we have and add your comments, take a look at our Get Involved website.
Examples of what you can access online include:
- Blue badge applications
- Applying for concessionary travel
- Making bookings for registrar appointments
- Reporting highways issue and faults
- Council tax and housing benefit applications
- Housing Options Team for homelessness queries
- Reporting missed waste collections
- Issuing and renewing parking permits
You'll be able to access other services via a free telephone link in the customer service point, including:
- Adult social care
- Citizens Advice Bureau
- Council tax (revenues)
- Housing Options
- Just Credit Union
- Housing benefit and council tax support
- Local Support and Prevention Fund
- General enquiries
- Shropshire Homepoint
Some applications require supporting documents so you may need to see a specialist adviser in order to process your request. We're working on making these services simpler. In the meantime you may prefer to use an alternative office where your request for any of the following services can be dealt with quickly:
- Renew a disabled persons’ bus pass (bring proof of ID showing your date of birth, proof of your current address and proof of your disability)
- New concessionary travel applications (bring proof of ID showing your date of birth and proof of your current address)
- To obtain a parking permit (bring proof of residency)
We no longer hold radar keys, which allow access to disabled public toilets. These are available to order from the Radar Keys website.
Your nearest alternative site is the Bridgnorth customer service point.
Please note, we don't stock caddy liners. You can buy them from local shops, or online - look out for the compostable symbol so you know you have the right type.
For Shropshire Council
0345 678 9000
For the library / parish council
Broseley Parish Council
Telephone: 01952 884119