49 Cheshire Street
Monday - Saturday 9.30am - 4pm.
The customer service point provides information on Shropshire Council services, together with a wide range of community information.
- Payments for all Council Services.
- Blue Badge applications.
- Issuing RADAR Keys.
- Council Tax and Housing Benefit applications.
- Applying for Concessionary Travel.
- Make bookings for Registrar appointments.
- Refer You to the Housing Options Team.
- Issuing and renewing Parking Permits and Season Tickets.
- Report Missed waste collections.
- Report Highways issue and faults.
The office acts as a ticket agency for Regent Theatre and Victoria Hall, Stoke on Trent; New Vic, Newcastle under Lyme; Crewe Lyceum and The Grand, Wolverhampton.
There is a fax and photocopy service available, together with a free internet service.
A small room for one to one meetings is available for local organisations and groups.