Community governance reviews
A community governance review can consider the number of members elected to the town or parish council; the need for parish and town wards; the names of those wards and the number of members per ward, as well as the name of the parish.
The process is divided into a number of distinct phases which must be completed within a year of commencement.
Community governance reviews have recently been completed in the following areas. Click each link to find out more:
- Governance review - Abdon and Heath
- Governance review - Albrighton
- Governance review - Market Drayton
- Governance review - Wem Rural
- Governance review - Wroxeter & Uppington
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01743 257713 for more information.