This domain is split into two sub-domains: one relating to education deprivation in terms of education deprivation for children / young people, and one relating to lack of skills and qualifications among the working age adult population.
Sub domain: children / young people
- Average points score of children at Key Stage 2 (2007-2008).
- Average points score of children at Key Stage 3 (2007-2008).
- Best of eight average capped points score at Key Stage 4 (includes results of GCSEs, GNVQs and other vocational equivalents) (2007-2008).
- Proportion of young people not staying on in school or school level education above 16 (2009).
- Proportion of those aged under 21 not entering Higher Education (2005-2009).
- Secondary school absence rate (2007-2009).
Please select the attachments on this page to view the Education Deprivation Information Sheets for 2004, 2007 and 2010.