Do you want to request information held by Shropshire Council about you?
If so, please read the Data Protection page first and then we will need some things from you:
- A request - including your name, address and any other details that could help us to find your information
- A payment of £10, paid in advance, either online or by cheque made payable to “Shropshire Council”
- Proof of your identity, such as a photocopy of your photo driving licence or passport
- Proof of a change of name, if you have changed your name since using our services
- Details, if known, of your address at the time you used our services.
This can be done in one of the following ways:
- Printing and completing the PDF form attached to this page and posting it to us (see contact button for our address)
- Completing the online form
When sending in your application, please include payment and proof of identity with your application, and mark the envelope 'Confidential'. Please do not send original identification documents in the post.
Data protection statement
Shropshire Council will use the data you provide for the sole purpose of processing this information request. Your personal details will be retained for a maximum of six years, and will not be passed to any other parties or used for any other purpose.
Online requests will be acknowledged using the contact details provided.