B4373 and B4375 – Broseley area - 7.5T weight restriction
- Period: 22 February 2018 - 15 March 2018
- Status: Closed
- Audiences: Everyone
- Topics: Traffic management
- Type: Public
The proposed weight limit restriction on the B4373 and B4375 around Broseley will:
- prevent the use of these roads by vehicles exceeding 7.5 tonnes, unless they are legitimately accessing premises on or adjacent to these routes;
- ensure that through HGV traffic uses alternative more suitable routes to reach their destinations;
- minimise the environmental and safety impact on Benthall, and Broseley Town centre.
B4373 and B4375 – Broseley Area
THE SHROPSHIRE COUNCIL (VARIOUS ROADS, BROSELEY) (7.5T WEIGHT RESTRICTION) ORDER
Shropshire Council proposes to place a 7.5 tonne weight restriction on the following lengths of roads in the Broseley area:
From the junction with B4376 Barrow to the junction with B4373 Avenue Road, Broseley
From the junction with High Street/Church Street in Broseley to the junction with Avenue Road, Broseley, known as Bridgnorth Road.
Full details of these proposals are in the deposited documents attached to this page. Alternatively these can be examined during usual office opening hours at The Shirehall, Abbey Foregate, Shrewsbury, or at Broseley Library, Bridgnorth Road, Broseley.
If you wish to raise an objection, express support or make any other comments about these proposals please send an e-mail to: email@example.com by 15 March 2018. You may also ring 0345 678 9006 for more information.
Please note that, for legal reasons, objections must be made in writing or by e-mail, and should state the grounds on which the objection is made. Objections cannot be accepted over the phone.