The Gateway coffee shop is open to the public and invites you to enjoy:
- A relaxed, friendly atmosphere
- A terrace with fine views over the River Severn
- Delicious home-made hot meals - excellent value
- Good selection of filled rolls, baked potatoes and sandwiches
- Freshly baked cakes and pastries
- Quality customer service
Shire Services provide buffets on a large and small scale, from a simple working lunch to a buffet for royalty. We have an extensive range of buffet menus available. If they do not suit your needs, we will be delighted to plan a menu with you to meet your exact requirements. Wine may be purchased by the glass to complement lunchtime and evening buffets.
For any information regarding catering at The Gateway, please speak to the catering manager or a member of her staff, who will be happy to help you.
If you have booked a meeting or event at The Gateway you can use the form attached to this page to organise your catering/refreshment requirements.
The coffee shop is open from 9am - 3pm. Evening and weekend opening is available by prior arrangement with the coffee shop manager.