|Tuesday||10:00 -||13:00||14:00 -||17:00|
|Friday||10:00 -||13:00||14:00 -||17:00|
Library staff also provide a signposting service to Council Customer Services.
Albrighton Library is managed and staffed by Albrighton Parish Council.
- Bicycle parking 2 lockable brackets on wall
- Computers Use of the library computers is free for up to 2 hours a day for members; for guest users there is a charge
- Fax Sending - £1.50 (£2.50 for premium or international numbers). Receiving - £1.50 per 10 sheets
- Local history material
- Meeting rooms The library can be hired for meetings when closed, please contact us for prices and availability.
- Photocopying A4 & A3 - charges apply per sheet
- Printing A4 & A3 - charges apply per sheet
- Disabled access
- Disabled parking
- Level entry access
- Disabled toilets