Closed from 2pm on Sunday 23rd Dec, open from Thursday 27th Dec to Sunday 30th Dec (but on reduced hours 9am to 2pm for those four days), closed from Monday 31st Dec, reopens with normal hours from Wednesday 2nd Jan.
Highley Library is managed and staffed by The Severn Centre.
- Baby changing facilities
- Bicycle parking
- Computers Use of the library computers is free for up to 2 hours a day for members; for guest users there is a charge
- Fax Sending - £1.50 (£2.50 for premium or international numbers). Receiving - £1.50 per 10 sheets
- Local history material
- Meeting rooms Meeting rooms are available in the building. For more details or to book please contact The Severn Centre on 01746 860 000
- Photocopying A4 black & white, A3 black & white - charges apply per sheet
- Printing A4 black & white, colour - charges apply per sheet
- Public toilets
- Study space
- Disabled access
- Disabled parking
- Level entry access
- Disabled toilets