BBC Radio Shropshire Book of the Month 2017
Shropshire Libraries are continuing to work with BBC Radio Shropshire and Telford and Wrekin Libraries on Book of the Month 2017. This partnership will see the local BBC station broadcasting good news stories from libraries highlighting the wide variety of groups which people can take part in, events, and resources available, and also showcasing talented authors, storytellers and artists who work in this area.
Book of the Month titles for 2017 are:
- Five Rivers Met on a Wooded Plain – Barney Norris – February
- Mister Memory – Marcus Sedgwick – March
- The English Girl – Katherine Webb – April
- The Trouble With Sheep and Goats – Joanna Cannon – May
- Nina is not OK – Shappi Khorsandi – June
- Lie With Me – Sabine Durrant – July
- The Essex Serpent – Sarah Perry – August
- The One in a Million Boy – Monica Wood – September
- My Name is Leon – Kit De Waal – October
- Their Finest – Lissa Evans – November
- The French Lesson – Hallie Rubenhold – December
Listen out for the Book of the Month by tuning into Adam Green and Vicki Archer’s show on BBC Radio Shropshire from 3pm to 7pm throughout the week, on 96FM or at http://www.bbc.co.uk/radioshropshire.