Safeguarding course details
Aims of the Safeguarding Awareness Training session:
- Raise awareness of Safeguarding and Child Protection, and how to respond in an appropriate and timely way
- Recognise the different types of abuse including the possible warning signs
- Explain what you need to do to raise a concern about possible abuse
- Keeping yourselves safe when working
Who should attend?
- Hackney Carriage and Private Hire Vehicle Licenced Drivers
- Private Hire Operator’s ‘Designated Person for Safeguarding’.
Length of training session
Each session is 2 hours long
Please make sure you arrive at least 10 minutes before your appointment to book in. (Anyone arriving late will be refused entry.)
How to book a place
Please call our Customer Resolution Team on 0345 678 9067.
The Shirehall, Abbey Foregate, Shrewsbury, SY2 6ND
The cost of this training is £39. This can be paid by debit card over the phone when you book your place.
Things you must bring to the training session:
On the day of the training, you will need to bring photographic identification with you such as a current DVLA driver’s licence or a valid passport, otherwise, you will not be able to complete the training.
We will only accept cancellations up to 5 working days before the date of the training. If you cancel after this time you will not get a refund and will have to pay again when you re-book.
Parking at The Shirehall
Parking spaces are limited at Shirehall. Please park in the overflow car park. This can be found off London Road (A5064) opposite the White Horse pub.