The online application form will be available here from:
- 11 September 2017 - 31 October 2017: Year 6 transfers to secondary/ Year 2 transfers to junior school in September 2018
2 October 2017 - 15 January 2018: Starting school in Reception from September 2018
Keep your email and password safe.
You'll need them to check whether your application has been successful.
Please note, it's not possible to make an online application for age groups other than those stated on this webpage. If you're looking to change your child's current school you must make an application directly to your preferred schools using the mid-term/in-year application form, found on the 'Changing your child's school' page.
Why apply online?
- It's quick and easy
- You'll receive an email to confirm your application has been received
- Applications can't get lost in the post
- You can easily review and change your application, right up until the closing date above
- You can apply anytime, day or night
- You can find out which school your child has been allocated before your confirmation letter arrives
If you have difficulties making your application online, or have no email address, you can make a telephone application by contacting the school admissions team using the contact details at the end of this page.