You must make an application for a school place for your child via your local authority.
- The closing date for applications was 31 October 2013. The national offer day is 1 March or the next working day if this falls at a weekend.
- Online applicants will be able to access the results of their application no later than midnight 4 March.
View the breakdown of how places were allocated in Shropshire schools for September 2014, how many applications were received and how they were prioritised.
- If you have not made an application yet, download, complete and return pdf version application form to make your application, or telephone the School Admissions Team for advice. The online facility is now closed.
- Applications received after the closing date without exceptional reasons are not considered until all the applications received on time have been allocated.
- To understand how school places will be allocated if a school in Shropshire receives more applications than available places, please refer to Admissions Criteria page or Admission arrangements for own admission authority schools 2014/15
- If you are uncertain where to apply to, read the 'who you apply to for a school place' page
The allocation letters advising which school your child has been allocated will be posted from this office on Monday 3 March 2014 to all applicants.
Please refer to pages 35-47 of the Parents' Guide to Education in Shropshire 2014 for more detailed information on the secondary school admissions process.