Phone and broadband offer
As part of the partnership with Shropshire Council, SSE will give Shropshire Council £20 when Shropshire residents, Shropshire Council staff and those working for the council’s partner organisations sign up to its new fixed-price phone and broadband package.
In turn, Shropshire Council will donate this money to an agreed local good cause. A different good cause will be chosen every three months.
For more information about the SSE phone and broadband package, call 03450 729 312 and quote SR123 or use the link under the related information section on this page to view more on the SSE website.
SSE’s new phone and broadband package offers the following benefits to customers:
- No fixed term contract (all customers)
- SSE energy customers pay £5 less each month
- Fixed price on monthly package price for three years (all customers)
- No connection fee for SSE energy customers
- Unlimited downloads
- Router and delivery induced in the price
- 48 hours access to pre-sale tickets with SSE Rewards
- UK customer service