A series of Suburban Walks will take place this summer exploring the suburbs of Shrewsbury.
These walks will take place on Wednesday evenings from the end of May, and will be a series of gentle walks looking at the history, buildings and development of the suburbs of Shrewsbury.
Lead by our friendly and knowledgeable Green & Blue Badge Town Guides, these walks will include:
- Abbey Foregate on the 30 May at 7pm & on the 11 July at 6.30pm
- Belle Vue & Coleham on the 6 June at 7pm & on the18 July at 6.30pm
- Castle Foregate & Castlefields on the 13 June at 7pm & on the 25 July at 6.30pm
- Kingsland on the 20 June at 7pm & on the 1 August at 6.30pm
- Frankwell on the 27 June at 7pm & on the 8 August at 6.30pm
- Coton Hill on the 4 July at 7pm & 15 August at 6.30pm
All tours are subject to availability, and tickets must be purchased in advance before joining the tour. Prices are £4.50 per adult and £2.50 per child (age 16 & under). The length of the tours will vary from 1˝hrs to 2hrs.
For more information and to book please contact Shrewsbury Visitor Information Centre on 01742 25888.