Schools booking information
- All workshops last for an hour and a half and run from 10:30am - midday or 12:30pm - 2pm
- All workshops cost £55. This is in addition to the group admission costs
- Group admission costs: pre-school, playgroup and primary school children are £3.25 per child. One adult per six paying children will be admitted free of charge and all other accompanying adults will be charged at child rate. Minimum group admission charge is £65
- We have a maximum number of 30 children for each early years and KS1 workshop, and 35 children for each KS2 workshop
- We offer a free preliminary visit for teachers
- All groups must be booked well in advance. Late bookings may mean that we can’t offer you the workshop of your choice
Children with special educational needs
All our workshops can be adapted to meet the needs of students with special educational needs. Please ask for further details.
We welcome visits by pre-booked groups of secondary-age students. Many of our education workshops can be adapted for older children, and we also offer vocationally-orientated workshops to support the ASDAN programme. Please ask for further details.
We have an under cover picnic area where you can eat your lunch.
Health and safety
Risk assessments for each workshop can be found on the relevant education stage page. A ratio of one adult to six children is recommended for KS1 pupils. The minimum requirement is one adult to ten children for KS2 pupils.
Acton Scott is an outdoor site. Please ensure that every child wears suitable clothing.