Armed Forces Outreach Support
The Armed Forces Outreach is designed to provide help and support to all military personnel, veterans and their families. Working with the service charities and organisations the outreach signposts and facilitates to ensure that current and former military personnel have access to the right support. We have also formed close links with a number of businesses, charities and organisations across Shropshire, many of whom have signed the Armed Forces Covenant to demonstrate their support.
A veteran is anyone who has served for one day and has a service number. This will be required to access support from the service charities. If the service number cannot be confirmed, it can be traced but it will take time.
Please note our physical outreach events are currently postponed due to Covid19.
In the meantime, we are holding virtual outreaches with guest speakers to engage with our military and community. The dates for these are as follows:-
- 11 November 2020 - RBL Partnership Work
- 25 November 2020 - TILS Mental Health Service
- 9 December 2020 - SaTH Engagement
Timings for all are 2pm till 3:30pm.
For more information, please see below:-
- Facebook - Shropshire Armed Forces Covenant
- Twitter - Shropshire Covenant
Or contact the
- Armed Forces Outreach Support Coordinator - Sarah.email@example.com – 07990 085 656 / 01743 255 931
- Shropshire Armed Forces Covenant Team - SAFCC@shropshire.gov.uk
For all enquiries please contact:
Sarah.firstname.lastname@example.org – 07990 085 656 / 01743 255 931