Armed Forces Outreach Support
The Armed Forces Outreach is designed to provide help and support to all military personnel, veterans and their families. Working with the service charities and organisations, the outreach assists and facilitates for the purpose of ensuring that current and former military personnel have access to the right support. We have also formed close links with several businesses, charities and organisations across Shropshire, many of whom have signed the Armed Forces Covenant to demonstrate their support.
In order to access support from the service charities, a service number is needed. If the service number cannot be confirmed, it can be traced. This however will take time.
For more information please visit:
- Facebook - Shropshire Armed Forces Covenant
- Twitter - Shropshire Covenant
- Our Armed Forces Support Page
Or contact the
- Armed Forces Outreach Support Coordinator by emailing Sarah.email@example.com or call them on 07990 085 656 / 01743 255 931
- Shropshire Armed Forces Covenant Team by emailing SAFCC@shropshire.gov.uk
For all enquiries, please contact Sarah.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07990 085 656 / 01743 255 931.
Other useful sources that could help is our useful contact sheet or visiting TogetherAll, an online service providing access to millions with anxiety, depression and other common Mental Health issues.