Shropshire Council

What else can I do?

If it is an issue with your neighbour, you should try talking to them first because they might not be aware they are causing a problem. Sometimes this can be a better solution than involving agencies. If this does not solve the problem, or you are fearful of approaching the people involved, you should consider reporting the problem. Whatever route you take you should be prepared to negotiate to find a resolution.

In serious cases of anti-social behaviour, agencies will help you while the problem is sorted out and the perpetrator is supported to help change their behaviour.

It can be a big help if you keep a clear picture of the problem by writing all the incidents in a diary, noting the date, time and what happened.