See and Hear Shropshire Exhibition 2020
See and Hear Shropshire is coming back for its 13th year and is shaping up to be bigger and better than ever!
10am - 4pm, Wednesday 13th May 2020.
Shrewsbury Sports Village, Sundorne Road, Harlescott, SY1 4RQ
Who should attend?
The event is free and open to everyone to try out equipment and learn more about the support on offer to help improve the quality of life for those with sensory impairment, such as hearing or sight loss.
It's a great opportunity for peer support, networking, gaining knowledge and sharing information with others and is important to all.
Entrance is free, and there will be a free dial-a-ride shuttle bus every half an hour from Shrewsbury Train Station to the Shrewsbury Sports Village, starting at 9:30am. Parking at the Sports Village site will also be free.
Last years program featured
- The event will be opened by Julian Jackson from Vision Bridge who last year completed his Big Blind Walk from Lands End to John O Groats. Julian also did a seminar for us on the day called “Sight Loss: A Clear and Present Danger”.
- Exhibitors offering information and advice, and demonstrations of the latest technology. Take a look at a list of the exhibitors attended the event
- Boccia Taster Sessions – hosted by Shropshire Disability Network
- Seminars and Workshops covering Hate Crime & Disability, Mindfulness and Tinnitus, Deaf awareness/basic sign language and more!
- All-ability cycling organised by Shropshire RCC
- Hearing Aid Maintenance Clinic, run by Shrewsbury and Telford’s Audiology Department – Sponsored by Salop Leisure
YouTube video of the 2019 event:
We'd like to thank all visitors and exhibitors who attended the 11th See and Hear Shropshire Exhibition on Wednesday 16 May 2018. We value your feedback, which helps to shape future events.
The exhibition is planned and organised by the See and Hear Shropshire Partnership, which includes Shropshire Council’s Vision Technology and Training Shropshire and the Sensory Impairment Team, Sight Loss Shropshire, and the Guide Dogs Association.
This page will be updated regularly up to 15 May 2019 as we progress towards what we hope will be another successful event. Please check this page for updates on coverage of our popular workshops and seminars, and our ever-increasing list of exhibitors for 2019. You can also follow us on our social media accounts:
Use the hashtag #SeeHearShrop to see our latest updates on the event.
Please watch this space as we prepare for 2020's event! Thank you!