Draft Supplementary Planning Documents (SPD) consultation
- Period: 18 March 2016 - 29 April 2016
- Status: Closed
- Audiences: Everyone
- Topics: Planning, Community and living, Site development, Housing
- Type: Public
Type and Affordability of Housing, Natural Environment and Historic Environment SPDs
Shropshire Council is inviting representations on three draft Supplementary Planning Documents (SPD). The SPDs provide more detailed advice and guidance on the policies included in the Local Plan (the adopted Core Strategy and Site Allocations and Management of Development Plan). The draft SPDs cover issues relating to:
- Type and Affordability of Housing
- Natural Environment
- Historic Environment
What is being consulted on?
Where to view the documents
The draft SPDs are available to view at the bottom of this page.
Paper copies of the draft SPDs will be available for inspection during normal opening hours at our principal office:
- Shropshire Council, Shirehall, Abbey Foregate, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY2 6ND
And during normal opening hours at:
- Bridgnorth Library, Listley Street, Bridgnorth, Shropshire, WV16 4AW
- Ludlow Library, 7/9 Parkway, Ludlow, Shropshire, SY8 2PG
- Oswestry Library, Arthur Street, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY11 1JN
- Wem Library, High Street, Wem, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY4 5AA
All consultation responses are currently being considered with a view to revised SPDs being published at the earliest opportunity.
Responses received after 5pm on 29 April will not be considered.
Please respond via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of draft SPD you are commenting on in the subject heading and detail the section of the SPD (chapter/paragraph/sections) in the text.
Alternatively please respond via post to:
Planning Policy Team