About our service
Our training team is dynamic and passionate about developing and empowering individuals to deliver a quality service to those they support. Our highly experienced and qualified trainers provide a professional service.
Each training session provides the opportunity for learners to interact with others, share best practise and explore and develop ideas. We aim to upskill, increase confidence and inspire.
We pride ourselves on delivering responsive; evidence based adult health and social care courses in these key areas:
- Adults with learning disabilities
- Adults with mental health issues
- Care certificate
- Management of actual and potential aggression MAPA ®
- Mental Capacity Act (MCA) and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DOLS)
- Older people
- People with physical disabilities and/or sensory impairment
- Safeguarding adults
- Substance misuse