Parkinson's Explained (Online)
- Price: Group 1: £25.50, Group 2: £39.50, Group 3: £0 SU, FC
- Venue: Online Register
- Topics: All, Parkinson's
Aims to: To increase knowledge and understanding of Parkinson's
- Better understand the needs of people living with, and caring for, people with Parkinson’s
- Identify challenges linked to the symptoms of Parkinson’s and the side effects of medication
- Understand myths surrounding Parkinson’s
- Consider the resources available to improve the quality of life of people with Parkinson’s and their carers.
Audience: Individuals working with or supporting adults with Parkinson's. *Open to Family Carers.
This event takes place online.
More information and registration details are available via the booking pageView booking information »