Bishop's Castle Library
Opening times for libraries have temporarily been reduced as part of our Coronavirus control measures. The opening times shown here are our reduced hours and these will be reviewed in due course.
Bishops Castle Library is managed and staffed by Enterprise House.
- Bicycle parking
- Computers Use of the library computers is free for up to 2 hours a day for members; for guest users there is a charge
- Fax Sending - £1.50 (£2.50 for premium or international numbers). Receiving - £1.50 per 10 sheets
- Local history material
- Photocopying A4 (per sheet) - 15p black & white, A3 (per sheet) - 25p black & white
- Printing A4 (per sheet) - 15p black & white, 40p colour
- Public toilets
- Wifi Available next door in the IT Centre - a charge applies
- Disabled access
- Disabled parking
- Level entry access
- Disabled toilets