Bishop's Castle Library
The library has seating where you can relax in a warm and safe environment for as much time as you wish during opening hours.
All Shropshire libraries are autism-friendly and recognised 'safe places'. You can enjoy a wide range of books and other reading materials, use the wi-fi and access the computers and scanning facilities for free. Photocopying and printing services are also available, for which there's a charge.
- Specific SEND resources, such as dyslexia-friendly books
- Large print
- Audio books
- Resources for people with memory problems
- 'Reading Well' collections for mental health (children, young people, adults), long-term conditions and for people living with dementia (and their family members and carers)
Bishops Castle Library is managed and staffed by Enterprise House.
- Bicycle parking
- Computers Use of the library computers is free for up to 2 hours a day for members; for guest users there is a charge
- Fax Sending - £1.50 (£2.50 for premium or international numbers). Receiving - £1.50 per 10 sheets
- Local history material
- Photocopying A4 (per sheet) - 15p black & white, A3 (per sheet) - 25p black & white
- Printing A4 (per sheet) - 15p black & white, 40p colour
- Public toilets
- Wifi Available next door in the IT Centre - a charge applies
- Disabled access
- Disabled parking
- Level entry access
- Disabled toilets