Much Wenlock Library
|Tuesday||09:30 -||13:00||14:00 -||17:00|
|Thursday||09:30 -||13:00||14:00 -||17:00|
The library has seating where you can relax in a warm and safe environment for as much time as you wish during opening hours.
All Shropshire libraries are autism-friendly and recognised 'safe places'. You can enjoy a wide range of books and other reading materials, use the wi-fi and access the computers and scanning facilities for free. Photocopying and printing services are also available, for which there's a charge.
- Specific SEND resources, such as dyslexia-friendly books
- Large print
- Audio books
- Resources for people with memory problems
- 'Reading Well' collections for mental health (children, young people, adults), long-term conditions and for people living with dementia (and their family members and carers)
- Parking public short term parking behind library - 6 spaces
- Computers Use of the library computers is free for up to 2 hours a day for members; for guest users there is a charge. Please note computers shut down 5 minutes before closing time.
- Local history material
- Photocopying A4 black & white - charges apply per sheet
- Printing A4 black & white, colour - charges apply per sheet
- Disabled parking
- Level entry access