Opening times for libraries have temporarily been reduced as part of our Coronavirus control measures. The opening times shown here are our reduced hours and these will be reviewed in due course.
|Monday||10:00 -||12:00||13:00 -||15:00|
|Tuesday||10:00 -||12:00||13:00 -||15:00|
|Thursday||10:00 -||12:00||13:00 -||15:00|
|Friday||10:00 -||12:00||13:00 -||15:00|
- Baby changing facilities
- Computers All computers need to be pre-booked. Sessions are available for 45 minutes on the hour at 10am, 11am, 1pm and 2pm.
- Fax Sending - £1.50 (£2.50 for premium or international numbers). Receiving - £1.50 per 10 sheets
- Local history material Contact the library for more information
- Photocopying A4 black & white, A3 black & white - charges apply per sheet
- Printing A4 black & white, colour - charges apply per sheet
- Public toilets Access to toilets and baby changing facilities in the shared building with the Civic Centre
- Study space Not currently available
- Disabled access
- Level entry access