Strategic Sites’ Consultation
- Period: 01 July 2019 - 09 September 2019
- Status: Open
- Audiences: Everyone
- Topics: Planning, Site development, Community and living
- Type: Public
- Identifies a series of preferred strategic sites, specifically:
- Clive Barracks, Tern Hill;
- Former Ironbridge Power Station; and
- RAF Cosford
- Identifies a further potential strategic site at Land north of Junction 3 of the M54, which is currently subject to consideration but is not currently a preferred strategic site.
The ‘Strategic Sites’ Consultation will run from Monday 1st July 2019 to Monday 9th September 2019.
We are seeking views of all parties with an interest in the preferred strategic sites and/or other potential strategic site, so that relevant views and evidence can be taken into account in deciding the best way forward. Select the 'Get involved' tab to find out how to complete and submit your ‘Strategic Sites’ Consultation Questionnaire.
- Strategic Sites Consultation Document.pdf
- Strategic Sites Consultation Questionnaire.pdf
- Consultation Plan - Strategic Sites.pdf
- Sustainability Appraisal Summary - Strategic Sites
- Sustainability Appraisal Report - Strategic Sites.pdf
- Habitats Regulations Assessment Screening Summary - Strategic Sites.pdf
- Habitats Regulations Assessment Screening Report - Strategic Sites.pdf
- Equality and Social Inclusion Impact Assessment - Strategic Sites.pdf
Please note: If, when completing the Consultation Questionnaire, your answer requires more space than allowed, please feel free to continue on a separate piece of paper and submit this alongside the completed Consultation Questionnaire.
Completed ‘Strategic Sites’ Consultation Questionnaires can be submitted by:
(If submitting your own response, please enter your last name in the subject field of the email; If submitting a response on behalf of a client, please enter their last name in the subject field of the email.)
Post: Shropshire Council, Planning Policy & Strategy Team, Shirehall, Abbey Foregate, Shrewsbury, Shropshire SY2 6ND
Please note: To submit a completed questionnaire via email in response to this consultation, please use the following steps:
- Save a copy of the Consultation Questionnaire to your computer.
- Open and complete the version of the questionnaire saved to your computer.
- Once completed, re-save the Consultation Questionnaire to your computer.
- Attach the completed version of the Consultation Questionnaire saved on your computer to an email.
- Open the Consultation Questionnaire attached to the email to ensure that it is the version you wish to submit.
- Submit the completed Consultation Questionnaire to email@example.com