Welcome to Learning at Shropshire Museums and Archives. We offer opportunities for students of all ages to discover the unique and varied sites and collections we look after. From first experiences to big ideas, our education programmes stimulate minds and develop creativity.
We provide learning opportunities at:
- Shrewsbury Museum & Art Gallery
- Acton Scott Historic Working Farm
- Ludlow Museum Resource Centre
- Shropshire Archives
- an Early Years programme that aims to develop young minds and stimulate the senses via active exploration, story and role-play.
- primary and secondary school groups can explore our collections via cross-curricular sessions with experienced educators.
- our outreach services Museum in School and Museum in a Box take the museum to your classroom.
- a varied selection of classroom resource materials available to download from our websites or via Shropshire Archives
- adult education courses
- talks and lectures
Download our schools’ workshop programme for further information.