Shropshire Council

Employee MyView advice

View your payslips and P60, update your bank details and much more.

Log in to MyView »

As an employee, you can:

  • View your payslip
  • View your P60
  • View and update bank details
  • View and update contact details (eg address)
  • View and update personal details (eg known as name)
  • View and update emergency contacts
  • View your employment history
  • Submit expense claim forms for travel and subsistence