Shropshire Council

Register of formal applications

Looking to make an application

If you're looking to submit an application to make a change to the definitive map, you'll find our guidance notes helpful.

Current applications

Under section 53 of the Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981 anyone may apply to have routes added to the Definitive Map or to make other changes to it: this is called a 'formal application'.

Download an excel list of just the current applications.

Historic applications

The attachments below are all individual formal applications submitted to us for the north, central and south areas of the county. A copy of the original application form and map for each application is included.

South Shropshire

Central Shropshire

North Shropshire