Shrewsbury Abbey Foregate
|Opening Hours||Charging Hours|
|Monday||24 hours||8:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||24 hours||8:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||24 hours||8:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||24 hours||8:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||24 hours||8:00 - 18:00|
|Saturday||24 hours||8:00 - 18:00|
This car park has cashless and ticketless parking facilities through the MiPermit app. Find out more about this.
Blue Badge holders
Charges apply for Blue Badge holders: one extra hour will be added to time purchased.
Where to park
You may be a local and use the same car park on every visit or may be a visitor looking for the most suitable parking for your visit, either way please view our map and summary of Shrewsbury Parking Charges.
Charges for HGVs and coaches
HGV and coach car park charges can be found here.
Season tickets and permits
Linear (per minute) charges
- 50p per hour
- Minimum charge one hour
- Maximum charge £4 per day
- Free parking on Sundays and bank/public holidays
- Free parking between 6pm and 8am
- Weekly tickets available: seven days’ parking for £17
- Discounted season tickets and resident permits
- Pay and display - no change given
- Additional time will be credited according to payment made
- Payment method Pay and display. Pay by mobile device
- MiPermit location code 740005 cars / 740027 HGVs
- Car spaces 313
- Disabled spaces 4
- Height restriction 2.2m (7' 3")
- HGVs and Coaches 12 spaces. HGVs - £10 chargeable 24 hours a day, including Sundays, bank and public holidays. Coaches free.