Shrewsbury Frankwell Main
- Shrewsbury Frankwell Quay (0 miles away)
- Shrewsbury Frankwell Riverside (0 miles away)
|Opening Hours||Charging Hours|
|Monday||5:00 - 00:00||8:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||5:00 - 00:00||8:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||5:00 - 00:00||8:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||5:00 - 00:00||8:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||5:00 - 00:00||8:00 - 18:00|
|Saturday||5:00 - 00:00||8:00 - 18:00|
|Sunday||5:00 - 00:00||Free|
Frankwell Quay, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY3 8HQ
This car park is prone to flooding during prolonged wet weather. We’ll update this page if the car park is closed. For the latest updates keep an eye on @ShropCouncil on twitter. (Please be aware this account only operates Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm)
This car park has cashless and ticketless parking facilities through the MiPermit app. Find out more about this.
Blue Badge holders
Charges apply for Blue Badge holders: one extra hour will be added to time purchased.
Where to park
You may be a local and use the same car park on every visit or may be a visitor looking for the most suitable parking for your visit, either way please view our map and summary of Shrewsbury Parking Charges.
Charges for coaches
Coach car park charges can be found here.
Season tickets and permits
Linear (per minute) charges
- 80p per hour
- Minimum charge one hour
- Maximum charge £6.40 per day
- Free parking on Sundays and bank/public holidays
- Free parking between 6pm and 8am
- Weekly tickets available: seven days’ parking for £27
- Discounted season tickets and resident permits
- Pay and display - no change given
- Additional time will be credited according to payment made
- Payment method Pay and display. Pay by mobile device
- MiPermit location code 740004
- Car spaces 650
- Disabled spaces 9
- HGVs and Coaches Coach parking - 5 spaces (Free). No HGV parking.