Shrewsbury Frankwell Riverside
- Shrewsbury Frankwell Main (0 miles away)
- Shrewsbury Frankwell Quay (0 miles away)
|Opening Hours||Charging Hours|
|Monday||5:00 - 00:00||8:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||5:00 - 00:00||8:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||5:00 - 00:00||8:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||5:00 - 00:00||8:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||5:00 - 00:00||8:00 - 18:00|
|Saturday||5:00 - 00:00||8:00 - 18:00|
|Sunday||5:00 - 00:00||Free|
Frankwell Quay, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY3 8HQ
Access to the car park is unavailable between 12am and 5am - however you can still exit the site between these hours.
This car park has cashless and ticketless parking facilities through the MiPermit app. Find out more about this.
Blue Badge holders
Charges apply for Blue Badge holders: one extra hour will be added to time purchased.
Where to park
You may be a local and use the same car park on every visit or may be a visitor looking for the most suitable parking for your visit, either way please view our map and summary of Shrewsbury Parking Charges.
Season tickets and permits
There are no season or resident permits available on this carpark. For where they are available, please view here.
Linear (per minute) charges
- 80p per hour
- Minimum charge one hour
- Maximum stay/charge £2.40 for three hours
- Free parking on Sunday & bank/public holidays
- Free parking between 6pm and 8am
- Pay and display - no change given
- Additional time will be credited according to payment made
- Payment method Pay and display. Pay by mobile device
- MiPermit location code 740008
- Car spaces 77
- Disabled spaces 9