January 2021 high water levels - Shrewsbury car parks
Frankwell Main and Riverside car parks in Shrewsbury are closed due to flooding caused by Storm Christoph. St Julian’s is awaiting clean-up that has been delayed due to snow.
- See Shrewsbury on Sundays
- Online forms
- Bank and Public Holiday and Sunday parking charge updates
- Park for £1 this August Bank Holiday!
- Park Mark
- New parking charges in Shrewsbury
- New parking charges in Ludlow
- Parking machines not accepting card payments
- New parking charges in Bridgnorth, Much Wenlock and Church Stretton
- New parking charges in Oswestry, Ellesmere and Wem
- New parking charges in Market Drayton, Prees Heath and Whitchurch
- Parking strategy consultation
- Did you know..?
- Free parking
- Coronavirus: Parking charges to be reintroduced
- Raven Meadows MSCP to reopen Monday 1st June, 7am - 7pm, Monday to Saturday only. Charging applies
- Repairs and lining work in Bridgnorth car parks due the first week of June 2020
- Car parking charges
- Reintroduction of parking charges
- Free parking - 3 December 2020 until 17 January 2021
- January 2021 high water levels - Shrewsbury car parks
- January 2021 high water levels - Bridgnorth car parks
There is no news available.