Bridgnorth residents' digital off-street parking scheme
Please note the application process for Residents Off-Street Parking Permits in Bridgnorth changed on 14 January 2019.
As of 14 January 2019, a residents' off-street parking scheme operates in Bridgnorth Innage Lane, Severn Street and Riverside West Elevated car parks. Each eligible household is entitled to apply for permits with one vehicle registered at any one time (eligible streets that qualify for a permit). A permit allows you to park within a designated car park without restriction. There is no limit to the amount of permits that can be purchased by eligible householders. However, there is a maximum number of permits available for each of the car parks, see below. Once this maximum has been reached, no further permits will be available until such a time as a permit expires or is cancelled.
Digital permits for these car parks are not valid for parking on-street or for any other car park other than your chosen designated car park. There is a limited number of permits available at each designated car park, and these are as follows:
- Innage Lane – 47 residents permits
- Severn Street - 30 residents permits
- Riverside West Elevated - 8 residents permits
A digital permit won't guarantee you a parking space within the car park.
Applying for a permit
How much is it?
- A residents off-street digital permit for Innage Lane car park costs £192 per year
- A residents off-street digital permit for Severn Street car park costs £192 per year
- A residents off-street digital permit for Riverside West Elevated car park costs £448 per year
Where do I apply
Open an account to receive a PIN number for ease of accessibility for future transactions with Shropshire Council MiPermit portal.Apply now »
What do I need to provide?
To apply for a Resident’s parking permit, you'll need to provide the following:
- Proof of eligibility (current council tax account number)