Potential funding sources
The Place Plans bring together information about infrastructure needs within the 18 Place Plan areas of the county.
Where we can, we identify partners and funds to deliver this infrastructure. However, there are projects where funding has not yet been identified, and communities may have to look for funding themselves if they want to deliver a particular project.
Below are some links to potential funding opportunities and to further information, which you may find useful:
- Arts Council
- Community Infrastructure Levy – Local Fund
- Community Infrastructure Levy – Neighbourhood Fund
- Developer Contributions (e.g. Section 106 Agreements)
- Historic England
- National Lottery
- Shropshire Voluntary & Community Sector Assembly
- Sport England
- Village Halls Improvement Grant Fund