Shropshire Council

Temporary deposit of materials on the highway

If you need to deposit or store materials on the highway that are not in connection with a highway excavation, you'll need to apply for consent to do so using our online application form.


Our current application fees can be found on our application fees page.

Guidance for completing your application is available on the form. After completing the form you'll receive an email detailing any additional documentation you'll need to provide. Once all documentation has been received you'll be contacted by a member of the team to take payment over the phone by credit/debit card. Please note that we no longer accept cheque payments.