Shropshire Council

Available support

If your child is starting primary or secondary school from September, you will need to await confirmation of the school place, from the Council’s Admissions Team, prior to submitting a free school transport application.

Select the appropriate school level for your child from the options on this page. This will direct you to the appropriate information and application form.

Please note that all applicants who have a statement of special educational needs (SEN) or education, health and care plan (EHCP) need to apply direct to the Specialist Travel Team for travel assistance. Find out more from our SEN transport support pages.