Shropshire Council


If your child is attending the nearest denominational school but still has to travel, they may be eligible for assistance.

Apply for assistance »

If you don't wish to apply online you can download the paper version of the form and the guidance notes. 

For applicants with a statement of special educational needs or an education, health and care plan you'll need to apply to our SEN team.