Adult Social Care Small Grants Programme 2022-2023
This programme is a grant funding opportunity for community-based activity that supports wellbeing and independence. Funding is up to a maximum of £10,000 for activity delivered between 1 April 2022 and 31 March 2023. It is aimed at voluntary organisations and community groups working in Shropshire. We're welcoming funding applications for community-based activities that enable people to stay physically and mentally well, and that support independent living. Funding should contribute to growing existing activity and the development of new ideas that support the wellbeing of Shropshire’s residents.
Community-based activities and groups are vitally important in maintaining our individual wellbeing and independence, and in creating strong and resilient communities.
Applications to the programme are required to demonstrate how they support Shropshire Council’s priorities and our adult social care principles. These are:
- Healthy, safe communities where I belong
- Supporting our most vulnerable, disadvantaged adults, providing early support and prevention, before situations become a crisis
- Living in a place I call home
- Leading the life I want to live
- Putting Shropshire back in the community
- Focusing on outcomes for customers
- Providing value for money
- Considering the impact of our activities on the climate
- Empowering effective collaborations for positive change
For more information contact Ness Hicken or Kate Garner:
Closing date for applications - Friday 21 January 2022 at 1pm.