Shropshire Council

What other support is available for MOD/service families?

The Children’s Education Advisory Service (CEAS) within the Ministry of Defence provides advice and guidance to armed services parents, educational establishments and local authorities on educational issues relating to their children, including issues relating to SEN. 

The children of services personnel are a group referenced in chapter 10 of the Code of Practice.