Shrewsbury Sports Village Saturday Club
The Sports Village provides a Saturday Club during term time and holidays between 11am and 12:30pm for children and young people who have a disability and are a registered member of 'All In'.
The club is suitable for ages 8 to 16 and siblings are also welcome to join in the fun.
Sessions are run by leisure staff from the Sports Village and supported by the Taking Part team known as 'Moving and Grooving', who have specialist knowledge and experience of working with children with disabilities. They make sure that activities are tailored to individual needs, and that everyone can take part and have a great time.
- 7 July - Play park/nature trail
- 14 July - Inflatable/soft-play fun
- 21 July - Arts and crafts
- 28 July - Badminton/table tennis
- 4 August - Climbing
- 11 August - Cookery
- 18 August - Football/basketball
- 25 August - Pond dipping/play park
- 1 September - Orienteering
- 8 September - Trampolining
- 15 September - Den building/free play
- 22 September - Football/basketball
- 29 September - Play park/nature trail
- 6 October - Inflatable/soft-play fun
- 13 October - Cookery
- 20 October - Climbing
Call 0345 0007 002 to book a place a place on the Sports Village activities.