Shropshire Council


As parent carers to a child or young person with special educational needs and/or a disability (SEND), we sometimes have questions about the future, about support we might want or need, and even about what’s happening locally for families. The information on these pages will help to answer some of these questions. Information about services can be found in our service directory.