Libraries are closed for the duration of the current lockdown. You can access our Ready Reads click and collect service
|Monday||10:00 -||12:00||13:00 -||16:00|
|Tuesday||10:00 -||12:00||13:00 -||16:00|
|Thursday||10:00 -||12:00||13:00 -||16:00|
|Friday||10:00 -||12:00||13:00 -||16:00|
Library staff also provide a signposting service to Council Customer Services.
Albrighton Library is managed and staffed by Albrighton Parish Council.
- Bicycle parking 2 lockable brackets on wall
- Computers All computers need to be pre-booked, sessions are available for 30 minutes on the hour Mon-Fri at 10am, 11am, 1pm, 2pm and 3pm.
- Fax Sending - £1.50 (£2.50 for premium or international numbers). Receiving - £1.50 per 10 sheets
- Local history material
- Meeting rooms Not currently available
- Photocopying A4 & A3 - charges apply per sheet
- Printing A4 & A3 - charges apply per sheet
- Disabled access
- Disabled parking
- Level entry access
- Disabled toilets