Revised waste collections - late May bank holiday
Due to the forthcoming bank holiday collections will be one day late w/c 25 May 2020.
All Shropshire Libraries, including the Mobile Library service, are closed until further notice due to the Coronavirus.
- Have your say on proposals to change library opening hours
- Health Information Week 4 July to 10 July 2016
- Library Services in Shawbury are changing
- Alcohol Awareness Week: Shropshire mobile libraries
- Shropshire Libraries Creative Arts Summer Programme video
- Down Your Street exhibition
- BBC Radio Shropshire Book of the Month 2017
- Shropshire Libraries to extend Shared Memories bag scheme
- E-learning in Shropshire Libraries to highlight National Careers Week 6 to 10 March 2017
- Carers week 2017
- Library services in Church Stretton consultation
- Animal Agents: Summer Reading Challenge 2017
- A Taste of Spain!
- Summer reading challenge 2017
- August bank holiday closing
- Shropshire Libraries wins award for Picture This project
- Shropshire Libraries to host Human Library events to challenge stigma
- Libraries online catalogue maintenance
- Shropshire Libraries are Autism Friendly Libraries!
- Easter 2018
- Shropshire Libraries are launching Kooth in their branches
- Libraries - Opening times over the Spring Bank Holiday
- Reading well for mental health
- Health Information Week in Shropshire’s Libraries
- 2018 Summer Reading Challenge - Mischief Makers!
- Galaxy library system
- Volunteer with the library service
- Summer Reading Challenge 2019: Space Chase
- Online library catalogue
- Aged 16-25? Apply for Summer Reading Challenge volunteering
- Pontesbury Library is moving…
- Library closures
- Our Shropshire Stories - children's writing competition
West Mercia Police and Shropshire Libraries have joined forces to deliver Policing to rural communities in Shropshire03 March 2016
West Mercia Police and Shropshire Libraries join forces to deliver Policing in Shropshire. Police Community Support Officers will join the Shropshire Mobile Library Service to visit villages.Continue reading »