Shropshire Council

What help can I claim from the council?

We're responsible for the following schemes:

  • Council tax support
  • Housing benefit
  • Discretionary housing payments (DHP)
  • Local support and prevention fund (LSPF)

You can find out more about these benefits using the links below.

On the website you'll find information on other benefits, including eligibility criteria.

Live Chat