Our website has been developed according to the following standards:
- COI - Delivering Inclusive Websites guidelines (now deprecated)
- World Wide Web Consortium WCAG 1.0 Double-A (AA) accessibility standard.
- Royal National Institute of Blind People (RNIB) website standards.
- Plain English Campaign.
- Compatible with the main browsers (IE6 and above, Mozilla, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome).
- eGovernment and Dublin Core metadata standards.
- eGovernment electronic service delivery data standards.
Following the release of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, we are in the process of updating our content to meet the new Level AA standards.
For more information follow the links on this page.
Principles for keeping this website up to date
We aim to update all the information on this website at least every 3 months, usually much more often than this. If you see any information on this website that is incorrect please notify the Web Manager.
We have a number of services that rely on temporarily storing information on your computer in small files called cookies.
You can view the full details of the cookies we rely on by using the "Cookies" link at the bottom of this website, and can find our more about the new EU cookie law by using the link on this page.
By continuing to view pages and use services on this website you are consenting to their use.