Our Outdoor Partnerships Service:
- Maintains and develops recreational access
- Conserves and enhances the natural environment
- Helps to develop the local economy based on the high quality environment
- Encourages people to improve their wellbeing by being active outdoors
The service maintains and protects public rights of way, country parks, heritage sites, green spaces and play areas, supports the Shropshire Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB) Partnership and manages the Southern Shropshire LEADER Programme.
Working with local communities across Shropshire, our priorities are to:
- Conserve and enhance the natural environment
- Improve people’s health and wellbeing
- Support the local economy
To find promoted walks, horse riding sites, cycle routes, parks, countryside heritage sites and play areas please take a look at the Shropshire’s Great Outdoors website.